The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great

As one of my favourite animators here, I love your work. I thought it was great, with a good buildup and animation. I did feel that the ending let it down immensly though - I understand that you were aiming for a joke but it really felt out of place - I'd have preferred actual monsters as apposed to the option you took. Still, entertaining I guess!

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

Awesome

Short and sweet, great lip syncing, loved it dude. =]

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Well...

Sorry, but I don't find the "LOL RANDUM!" style humour funny. The animation didn't lift this either. The voice acting was okay I guess.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Needlessly stereotyping

It's nice to see that there are still people who resort to using tired outdated stereotypes. "Pothead Zombies"? Subtle title there!

"We at Zanardi&Liza do not encourage any kind of agression against particular behaviors. If do you want to smoke something, just make sure to not harass who does not want to. Everything have a good time and place to be done."

I don't think I've ever seen a "Pothead" harass someone to smoke weed with them. But you know what IS aggressive? Attacking a group of people just because of something they like to do in their own spare time.

Oh, the game itself wasn't particularly good either. Poor art and gameplay I've seen before.

Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Neat

Nice idea. Not mind consuming but fun nonetheless. I would think it would do better as part of a modern game Game & Watch compilation though.

Holmfry responds:

Thanks for the review... accidental zero? ;)

Quantum Phoenix Quantum Phoenix

Hi Inu, guess who!

It's K, BTW. Anyway, I rather enjoyed the game, and the low score is unfortunate, considering I know how long you've taken making this. Maybe a story or even humour (I konw it's hard) would make it better.

-B7- The Showdown -B7- The Showdown

Amazing!

I have been lookin for a song to use for the last boss in this big freeware RPG game I'm making and this is just perfect in every way! Would I be allowed to use it? I'll give you full credit, don't worry!
~SF

Burn7 responds:

Sure dude! I just ask that you send me a link to it when it's done so I can check it out :D

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt;Lone Cowboy <EagleGuard>Lone Cowboy

Sweet

I needed a moody cowboy tune for a movie I'm animating, and this is perfect. I'll make sure to credit you if I finish it!

EagleGuard responds:

Hey, sorry for the super late reply! I didn't notice that I had a new review on this one =p Hope your movie turned out all right ;)

Thanks for the review!

REMIX-Pirates of the Caribbean REMIX-Pirates of the Caribbean

Wow!

One of the best audio portal songs I've heard. Loving the tune and you made it into a techno song perfectly. It inspires me to make a flash with it. Well. Done.