Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Needlessly stereotyping

It's nice to see that there are still people who resort to using tired outdated stereotypes. "Pothead Zombies"? Subtle title there!

"We at Zanardi&Liza do not encourage any kind of agression against particular behaviors. If do you want to smoke something, just make sure to not harass who does not want to. Everything have a good time and place to be done."

I don't think I've ever seen a "Pothead" harass someone to smoke weed with them. But you know what IS aggressive? Attacking a group of people just because of something they like to do in their own spare time.

Oh, the game itself wasn't particularly good either. Poor art and gameplay I've seen before.

Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Neat

Nice idea. Not mind consuming but fun nonetheless. I would think it would do better as part of a modern game Game & Watch compilation though.

Holmfry responds:

Thanks for the review... accidental zero? ;)

Quantum Phoenix Quantum Phoenix

Hi Inu, guess who!

It's K, BTW. Anyway, I rather enjoyed the game, and the low score is unfortunate, considering I know how long you've taken making this. Maybe a story or even humour (I konw it's hard) would make it better.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

WHOA!

Thatwasgud! BTW insaneclownjoe u giv it 2 snake. BNut wtf do u do wiv the shovel?!

Anyway excellent flash.