The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great

As one of my favourite animators here, I love your work. I thought it was great, with a good buildup and animation. I did feel that the ending let it down immensly though - I understand that you were aiming for a joke but it really felt out of place - I'd have preferred actual monsters as apposed to the option you took. Still, entertaining I guess!

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

Awesome

Short and sweet, great lip syncing, loved it dude. =]

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Well...

Sorry, but I don't find the "LOL RANDUM!" style humour funny. The animation didn't lift this either. The voice acting was okay I guess.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Wonderful

I love your work and this was great. The animation isn't the best, but the style is incomparable and your stories are always brilliant. Thank you for making this and thank you for all your other work. It's inspiring.

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Good idea

Good idea, though your animation needs a lot of work. For example, on the clip with the chess game the mans arm doesn't look remotely attached. However I can see that you've had fun making this and the video fit the song fairly well, so I'll give you a 7.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Good concept

The idea was very good but the animation needs some work - your stop-motion is too jumpy. If you made smaller movements than the animation would be smoother and easier to follow. Still, I did like your novel use of sweets. I wish fudge barracks were actually real.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

PROBLEM OFFICER?

That was brilliant. Loved the animation and characters. We didn't see much of Mel but I'm sure we will. Awesome Flash.

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Wow

I'm not sure what I just witnessed but I liked it.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Brilliant

I love the detail in your work. How long does that take you? I also like the design of your monster - very twisted and creepy, yet not complicated. Well done.

BarfQuestion responds:

I don't think I've ever actually kept track of it, but I think each frame takes an average of maybe about 12 minutes each. So at 800 frames it would be about 160 hours? Plus filming + editing/flash adds about 15-20 hours. Anyways, thanks!

Suck or Blow? Suck or Blow?

I GET IT NOW

Vampire's suck but Blow-up dolls blow...

Eheheheh.